Equatorial Pacific Dolphin Abundance Study
Heather Judkins, ARMADA Master Teacher
Tera Cox, ARMADA Mentee
- Balance, Lisa, Robert Pitman, Paul Fielder.2006. Oceanographic influences on seabirds and cetaceans of the eastern tropical Pacific: A review. Progress in Oceanography 69 (2006) p. 360- 390.
- Birding; American Birding Association; Studying Seabirds. v. 36; n. 6, Dec 2004.
This issue focusing on the study of a variety of seabirds with one specifically concerning shearwaters.
- Chivers, Susan J. Robin W. Baird, Daniel J. McSweeney, Daniel L. Webster, Nicole M. Hedrick, and Juan Carlos Salinas. 2006. Genetic variation and evidence for population structure in eastern North Pacific false killer whales (Pseudorca crassidens); NRC Research Web site- cjz.nrc.ca; Aug 2007.
- Reeves, Randall, Brent Stewart, Phillip Clapham, James Powell. 2002. National Audubon Society Guide to Marine Mammals of the World (National Audubon Society Field Guide Series.) New York, Chanticleer Press, 528 p.
- Wade, Paul. George Watters, Tim Gerrodette, Stephen B. Reilly. 2007. Depletion of spotted and spinner dolphins in the eastern tropical Pacific: modeling hypotheses for their lack of recovery. Marine Ecology Progress Series; v. 343:1-14; 2007.